SaltX Technology is a Swedish innovation company that has developed and patented a ground-breaking technology with which energy can be stored in salt, and subsequently recovered in the form of heat or cold. SaltX Technology’s vision is that SaltX components and/or materials will be the “Intel inside” in sustainable heating and cooling products. The company today has 32 employees. Main focus is now to go commercial with our Heat Boost solution.
The sales and business development manager will work with the Sales Director of SaltX and will take responsibility for driving sales activities on a global basis.
Business Lead – Heat Boost
You will have a background and education within engineering, preferably Master’s in Energy/Physics/Thermodynamics or a similar field.
Location of position
The role will be based at SaltX headquarter in Stockholm and will include frequent travel.
- Generate business and sales within the area through own activities and together with SaltX sale organization.
- Develop cooperation with international partner companies for incorporation and sales of SaltX products licenses
- Develop and execute operational plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s sales on a global basis.
- Deliver business proposals to key decision makers within organizations (C-level)
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals, presentations and meetings
- Establish sales targets by forecasting volume and profit for existing and new products; develop sales process and tactical sales plan as well as product mix and selling prices by keeping track of current supply and demand, changing trends and competitors.
- Identify market opportunities for SaltX Technologies with prio on US and European market
- Building on already existing relationships to generate future income
A natural networker with strong strategic and analytical approach to market development quick to understand the local markets requirements and how to position SaltX Technologies appropriately to generate sales activity.
- Role model when it comes to living SaltX values: bold, innovative, dynamic and credible.
- Experience, creativity and motivations in sales and technical knowledge about heat pumps/heating systems for houses, real estate. Preferably experience from companies like Nibe/Thermia, Alfa-Laval, Swep, Electrolux.
- Proven track record in closing the deal showing sales results
- Technical understanding of thermodynamics/thermodynamic processes.
- Experience in international sales and business form large companies like US, Europe, China
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial by nature, change and growth oriented
- Ability to drive and initiate activities/processes in the project
- Able to manage a large business project
- Enthusiasm for growing a great company
- Strong belief and interest in Energy Storage and Renewable Sector
- Strong understanding of the global Renewable Energy Industry
- Willingness to travel (100 days travel per year)
- Fluent English spoken and written required
- Ability to translate technical information to real customer advantages
Being part of our team – what do we offer?
- To be part of an innovative technology company with a strong portfolio of patents and long-term ownership building a leading company with big opportunities to influence
- To work with a diverse team of technical specialists, visionary entrepreneurs and leaders with the culture trademarks of being bold, dynamic, innovative and credible.
- You will gain individual development in our projects by taking on greater responsibility
- Being in a company that cares about providing individual healthcare contribution including private healthcare insurance. Offering pension similar to ITP 1 (relevant for employees in Sweden)
Permanent employment with 6 months probation period.
How to apply?
Send an email to Jessica, include personal letter and CV.
For more info please contact:
Christofer Rhén, Sales Director, tel: +46 (0)761 301 952