SaltX has an exciting new position as Senior Commercial Lead. In this position you will have the overall responsibility for driving sales and business development activities for SunCool on a global basis. The SunCool application offers a solution that reduces the energy consumption that is used for heating and cooling systems in buildings. The solar industry is booming and 54 million square meters of solar panels are sold each year.
In this role you will work with the VP Sales & Business Development as well the CEO of SaltX. Upon satisfactory performance, the role will transition within 12 months to leading the entire business area of SunCool, having full P/L responsibility of the SunCool business and taking part of the Executive Management Team. The tentative title is “Business Area Director – SunCool”.
The role will be based at SaltX headquarters in Stockholm and will include frequent international travel.
- Develop and execute the operational plan to achieve the Company’s sales targets for SunCool and expand this business area on a global basis.
- The current focus is on China but there is a signficant market potential in India and Africa, and to some (smaller) degree in Europe
- Coordinate with SaltX commercial lead in China and its manufacturing and sales partner in China
- Coordinate with the technical project manager and team for SunCool, for the development and supply of the SunCool products.
- Identify and secure new partners for SunCool in Africa and India while leveraging existing partnerships in China and Europe.
- Create and submit offers, quotations, proposals etc. to key decision makers in partner and customers organisations (C-level)
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Close deals with such customers/partners
- Establish SunCool sales targets by forecasting volume and profit for existing and new leads.
We are looking for a senior sales executive from the solar/renewable sector, with a strong and proven track record and the clear objective to accelerate the sales of SaltX first application on a global market.
- Self starter, natural leader
- Entreprenurial by nature, change- and growth oriented
- Enthusiasm for growing a great company
- Leadership experience, preferably P/L responsibility
- Ability to liase with multi-national partners and customers
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Solid understanding and experience of the solar industry, preferabley in solar thermal
- Creativity and motivation for sales
- Willingness to travel a lot (at least 100 days travel per year / 1-2 weeks per month)
- Fluent english spoken and written required
- Ability to translate technical information to real customer advantage
Please send your cover letter and your CV.
We are collaborating with recruitment firm Taylor Hopkinson in this recruitment.
Questions on the position please contact
Karl Bohman (CEO of SaltX Technologies) +46-(0)70-560 02 68
Jamie Taylor (Taylor Hopkinson) +44 7860 776 250