SaltX is strengthening the team with a sales and business development manager within Enerstore who will take responsibility for driving sales activities on a global basis. The EnerStore application offers a solution that stores energy. The EnerStore market goes hand in hand with the renewables and the increase of renewable energy sources is enormous. Within this position you will work with the CEO of SaltX Technologies and the VP Sales & Business Development.
The role will be based att SaltX headquarter in Stockholm and will include frequent travel.
- Develop and execute operational plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the companys sales on a global basis.
- Deliver business proposals to key decision makers within organisations (C-level)
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Establish sales targets by forecasting volume and profit for existing and new products; develop sales process and tactical sales plan aswell as product mix and selling prices by keeping track of current supply and demand, changing trends and competitors.
- Identify market opportunities for SaltX Technologies
- Building on already existing relationships to generate future income
We are looking for a natural networker with strong strategic and analytical approach to market development quick to understand the local markets requirements and how to position SaltX Technologies approprietly to generate sales activity.
- Self starter
- Entreprenurial by nature, change and growth oriented
- Enthusiasm for growing a great company
- Ability to lias with multinational customers
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong belief and interest in Energy Storage and Renewable Sector
- Strong understanding of the global Renewable Energy Industry
- Creativity and motivation for sales
- Willingness to travel (100 days travel per year)
- Fluent english spoken and written required
- Ability to translate technical information to real customer advantages
Questions on the position please contact
Karl Bohman (CEO of SaltX Technologies) +46-(0)70-560 02 68
Jamie Taylor (Taylor Hopkinson) +44 7860 776 250