Stockholm, January 11, 2019
The last day for trading with BTU in SaltX Technology Holding AB (publ) ("SaltX" or "the Company") is January 14 in connection with the rights issue being registered and conversion into shares and warrants takes place through Euroclear's management. The transformation is expected to be completed on January 18 and on the same day, trading is expected to commence with warrants on NASDAQ First North Premier Stockholm.
Directed issue to guarantors
The Board of Directors of SaltX intends to decide on a directed new issue of units with deviation from existing shareholders' preferential rights of SEK 600 thousand, with the support of the authorization of the Extraordinary General Meeting held on November 14, 2018. The directed issue is aimed at guarantors of the Company's completed rights issue of units. The reason for the deviation from existing shareholders' preferential rights is that certain guarantors have, in accordance with the guarantee agreements, chosen to be compensated in units for their guarantee commitments.
Conditions for the issue
Each unit consists of one (1) class B share and one (1) series TO6 warrant. The directed issue increases the number of shares in SaltX by 109,091 shares to 72,595,443 shares. This corresponds to a dilution of approximately 0.15 per cent of both the share capital and the voting rights in the Company for current shareholders. In addition, full exercise of the warrants from the issue will increase the number of shares by 54,545. This corresponds to a dilution of 0.08 per cent of both the share capital and the voting rights in the Company. In total, dilution can thus amount to 0.23 per cent of both the share capital and the voting rights in the Company. The subscription price is set at SEK 5.50 per unit, which corresponds to the subscription price in the rights issue. Payment will be made by offsetting the receivables that the guarantors have on the Company based on their guarantee commitments. The Board has the right to extend the subscription period.
Number of warrants and dilution
The rights issue and the above-mentioned directed issue were composed of units consisting of shares and warrants. The total number of outstanding warrants of series TO6 amounts to 14,755,993, which upon full exercise would increase the number of shares by 7,377,997, corresponding to a dilution of 10.2 percent.
For further information, please contact:
Karl Bohman (VD) +46705-600 268
Harald Bauer (CFO) +46708-10 80 34
About SaltX Technology
SaltX Technology develops and sells patented energy storage technology, which is marketed under the brand SaltX ™. Customers consist mainly of major global OEM partners such as Alfa Laval, Mobile Climate Control and Rheem. SaltX Technology's stock is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North. FNCA Sweden AB, +46(0)8-528 00 399, firstname.lastname@example.org, is SaltX Technology’s Certified Adviser. For more information, visit www.saltxtechnology.com.