At today's Annual General Meeting of SaltX Technology Holding AB (publ), it was decided in accordance with the Nomination Committee and the Board's proposal.
The AGM took the following decisions. All decisions were in accordance with the proposals submitted and are described in detail in the AGM materiel available on the company's website.
- Determination of income statement, balance sheet and consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet for 2018
- Profit allocation in accordance with the Board's proposal, which means that no profit distribution is given for the financial year 2018 and that the available profit is transferred forwars
- The Board of Directors and the President were granted discharge
- An annual board fee of SEK 375,000 to the Chairman of the Board and other members of SEK 125,000 each, unchanged from the previous year
- Fees to the accountant on an approved account
- Re-election of Board members Åke Sund, Tony Grimaldi, Elin Lydahl, Tommy Nilsson and Indra Åsander as well as the election of Staffan Andersson
- Re-election of Åke Sund as Chairman of the Board
- Re-election of Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers as auditor; Authorized Public Accountant Claes Sjödin continues as Chief Accountant
For further information, please contact:
Åke Sund, Chairman of the Board, tel: +46 70 667 00 74
Harald Bauer, CEO, tel: +46 70 810 80 34
About SaltX Technology
SaltX Technology develops and sells patented energy storage technology, which is marketed under the brand SaltX™. Customers consist mainly of major global OEM partners such as Alfa Laval, Mobile Climate Control and Rheem. SaltX Technology's stock is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North. FNCA Sweden AB, +46-8-528 00 399, firstname.lastname@example.org, is SaltX Technology’s Certified Adviser. For more information, visit www.saltxtechnology.com.