- Demonstrate solar thermal collectors for heating and cooling through a 180 m² collector installation at a commercial building in Karlstad, Sweden. The collectors shall deliver Air Conditioning and Heating.
- Dissemination of the project results to problem-owners in Europe and other regions is a key element in the project.
- Reduction of primary energy consumption for the targeted need (after parasitic losses) 90%- 50% reduction of investment cost compared to existing solutions on the market.
- Reduction of CO2 emissions: 438 kg/year and m².
Project actions include
- Planning and technical preparation.
- Assembly and install the solar collectors.
- Demonstration of operation of SunCool collectors in a commercial environment.
- Dissemination of results.
The project reference number is LIFE11 ENV/SE/838 SUNCOOL.
Please find published project report below: