At today's Annual General Meeting of SaltX Technology Holding AB (publ), which due to the corona virus has been conducted solely through postal voting pursuant to temporary legislation, it was decided in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s and the Board's proposals.
The Annual General Meeting passed the following resolutions. All resolutions were in accordance with the proposals submitted, which are described in detail in the meeting documents available on the company's website, www.saltxtechnology.com.
• Adoption of income statement, balance sheet and consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet for 2020.
• Profit allocation in accordance with the Board's proposal, which means that no dividend is paid for the financial year 2020 and that available profits are transferred forward.
• The Board of Directors and the managing director were granted discharge from liability for the financial year 2020.
• It was resolved that the fee to the Chairman of the Board shall be SEK 375,000 and that the fee to other Board members shall be SEK 125,000 each, unchanged from the previous year. It was resolved that no special fee be paid for committee work.
• It was resolved that auditors’ fee be paid in accordance with approved invoices.
• Re-election of Åke Sund, Staffan Andersson, Tony Grimaldi, Hans Holmstrom, Erica Larson and Elin Lydahl as Board members for the period up until the end of the next Annual General Meeting.
• Re-election of Åke Sund as Chairman of the Board.
• Re-election of the registered accounting firm Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB as auditor for the period until the end of the next Annual General Meeting; Authorized Public Accountant Claes Sjödin continues as auditor in charge.
• Resolution on authorization for the Board of Directors to, on one or several occasions until the next Annual General Meeting, with or without preferential rights for the shareholders, resolve upon issues of shares of class B and/or warrants entitling to subscription of shares of class B. The total number of shares that may be issued under the authorization may correspond to no more than 30,000,000 shares (including any new shares following exercise of warrants issued under the authorization).
For further information, please contact:
Åke Sund, Chairman of the Board, tel: +46 70 667 00 74
Carl-Johan Linér, CEO, tel: +46 705-32 08 08
About SaltX Technology
SaltX Technology develops and sells a patented energy storage solution based on nanocoated salt. SaltX mission is to develop and offer sustainable technology and solutions that will clearly benefit customers, the climate and society. SaltX Technology's shares are listed on the Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market. FNCA Sweden AB, +468-528 00 399, email@example.com, is SaltX Technology’s certified adviser. For more information, visit: www.saltxtechnology.com.